Monday, June 13, 2011

Moving on to Agility and Rally and an update on my buddy Thor

Mom told me that I got into the Wednesday night Rally and Agility classes. This will be my first attempt at both of these types of classes. The rally class is supposed to be kinda like my obedience class and the agility class will be my move around class. I am very excited (and a little nervous too as it will be new).

My good buddy Thor has had quite an adventure during the past week. He was out hanging out in his yard with his dad when a loud sound startled him and he hurried to take cover. His mom and dad looked all over for him. He was first spotted by some strangers who claimed he was a black deer. Now I'm not so great with with other animals, but mom said I was correct in that there are no black deer anywhere. Finally a gentleman approached Thor and realized he was an injured dog and called the number on Thor's name tag. Thor then got to go on an adventure to the vet to get checked out and start his recovery process. Thor's mom kept my mom, who kept me updated on Thor's condition. Thor got to head home on Friday! On Wednesday, I talked my mom into taking me to the pet store to get Thor a get well soon card and a goodie. I had fun shopping for Thor. I picked out a hysterical card. I tried to get mom to take a picture of it before she mailed it, but you know how 2-leggeds are they don't always listen. Then I got him some awesome camouflage cookies and a small stuffed dog to remind him of me!

Mom said Thor got the care package and he and Vixie loved it! Thor's mom was nice enough to send us some pictures of Thor now that he's home still resting and recuperating. Here is my good buddy with the great blue dog I sent!! Get well soon Thor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment