Monday, March 12, 2012

I Passed Beginning Agility!!!

I don't have a whole lot to say for this entry, but I just had to share:

I PASSED MY BEGINNING AGILITY TEST!!!

My mom did great in walking through the course and really getting down the sequence of the obstacles.  She only made one minor boo boo.  When I got to go over the contacts (a-frame, dog walk, and teeter), mom walked right around one jump and we went straight to the A-frame.  It turns out that my mom wasn't allowed to let me do any jumps or tunnels or anything else other than the 3 contacts.  Well...when it was my turn to go...I skipped the first jump and went straight to the A-frame. 

I was excited that my gramma and granddad got to come see me strut my stuff on the agility course.  Granddad even said that I looked "fearless."  Granddad also said that I was super speedy, and he thinks I would have passed even the novice test.  Mom told me not to put the cart in front of the horse, whatever that means...I'm just having a blast in my classes.

I have my Advance Rally Obedience school test tomorrow.  Mom says it's pretty important because I'm competing in a Rally Trail at the beginning of April.  I am ready get some more ribbons and awards to hang on the wall in my room.

I will make sure I let you all know how it goes...

Until then, keep those tails wagging!

No comments:

Post a Comment