Saturday, December 8, 2012

Winter Break!

Good morning everyone!

I know it's been a while since my last post, but my mom has been super busy.  I have been pretty busy myself.  I competed in an agility trial last weekend.  I got to do 2 runs in the same day on different kinds of courses.  I still get overly excited while running an agility course and lose count of how many weave poles I've gone through so I keep skipping a couple.  Mom says I will be spending most of my next session in school working on weave poles...oh boy!  Here's a great picture that was taken of me doing the last weave pole during the trial last Saturday.  You can see by my face that I was having a great time and really in the groove!

 






 Mom and I are getting ready for the holidays with the family in Florida.  Mom says I will get to go on a long road trip again.  I hope that we get to take my car!  I am glad that my mom's work schedule is starting to slow down a little bit, she's been very busy lately.  I will send an update after our road trip.  Happy Holidays to you all!!

Keep those tails waggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment