Saturday, December 25, 2010

Visiting Family on Christmas Eve

I have been really enjoying my Winter Break. My mom has been home more, and we have been going on some mini-adventures. On Christmas Eve, mom and I went to visit my great Granny. She was asleep when we got there, but I woke her up by hoping on her chair and she woke right up with a smile.



We then played a licking game. I am hoping my video uploads so that everyone can see and hear everyone laughing at our great game.



We have been taking care of my aunts and uncles while Gramma and Grandad are visiting my Uncle Tim and family in Florida. We haven't seen my uncle Orion in several days and mom and I are both getting a little worried, but he's part of the yellow animal club so he has to turn up eventually, right?

Mom and I are still dealing with mice in our house. We only see one at a time, but I got annoyed last night. There was one of the silly mice trying to get into my dog treats. I could hear it rustling around trying to get into my dog treat bags. So I barked at it and it ran away and into a little hole. Those things can squeeze into some tiney tiny places. Mom and I did catch one by luring it into my toys and then dumping them outside.



Mom says starting next week, I have to start practicing my dog school skills again. I am glad. I like routine, and showing off how smart I am. I hear that Gramma and Granddad are coming back to town on Tuesday. I helped mom come up with the best Christmas gift for them and my Aunts and Uncles...I can't wait to share.

I hope all my 2-legged and 4-legged friends have a great Christmas. I spotted my stocking and it has some new toys sticking out of it...so although I have other stuff I could share...it will have to wait!!



Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment