Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Favorite New Toy!!



I have had a lot of people ask my mom what I got for Christmas. I got some great stuff! I got a package of Bully Sticks, which I love!!! I also got a new "Green Girl" although this one is Red. It is one of my favorite fluffy toys to play tug-o-war and fetch with. I got a really cool Pomeranian Christmas Tree ornament. I got some duck treats (my favorite favorite FAVORITE kind).

But, when my Gramma got back from Florida she had this really cool fluffy pillow that looked like a cat. I really really REALLY liked it. Mom said I couldn't play with it though because it's Gramma's. Well to my surprise, my mom went and got me one that looks like a dog. I love stomping on it and throwing it and stomping on it again! See the video above.

Hope everyone's new year is starting off with a bang! I am hoping my mom gets to feeling great, she's been pretty under the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment