Friday, November 12, 2010

I did it with a Blinking Light!!!

Dr. Boca got to make an appearance. After my not-so-fun trip to the groomer, I got to sneak into my mom's Neurology and Aphasia class. I love going to school with mom. All the students think I am so cute and funny. I don't really know what makes me funny, when they talk to me I try really hard to pay attention and pick out words I know. I am after all only 3. So sometimes I tilt my head from side-to-side to show that I am interested and engaged. I then try to follow up with a quick smile that seems to make everyone happy. Well my mom said she actually had to teach the students something, so I told her I would assist.

I got to take my spot on the lectern and stare down the students to make sure they were paying attention. For some reason when they are listening, they don't tilt their heads from side-to-side but they seemed to talk when my mom asked a question, so I would have given them all an "A". Of course "B's" are better because Boca starts with "B".



I hate the time change, so hard for a dog to get used to when you are supposed to wake mom up. I keep getting worried that she is oversleeping, but she keeps saying 1 more hour Boc. What's a dog to do? But the cool part is it is nice and cool in the evenings now so I can go out with the run group and not die. In case you haven't noticed I do have quite the fur coat on me. The cool part about driving to run group is there are some really cool sky lines, and it just gets me so riled up!!




Mom says before heading out for a run it's important to carbo-load. I love when mom puts my food in the car. I like to pretend that I'm eating "drive-through".



I would have had mom take some pictures of me with my running people, but it was too dark and she already had too much to carry. I got to hang out with some other four-leggeds, Max, Ruby, and Mia. Boomer used to be king of the run club, but he has retired from running. There is a canine rank order to the run group, right now I'm 3rd, but if I keep getting to go with mom, maybe I'll move up. Mia is currently the queen of the group, followed by Ruby then me. Max was the new kid last night and I was sure to tell him how it goes. I even barked in the store. Everyone thought it was cute, but I was being serious. Why does no one take a cute little dog seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment