Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Inspiration



I (Boca) provide a lot of inspiration for fun stories for my mom to keep her college students entertained. Many of them graduate and move on, but often wonder what I am up to. I hear I am a canine with quite a large personality, so my mom thought it would be fun to tell my stories and adventures and probably share a picture or two.

On Monday November 8, 2010 I celebrated my 3rd birthday. I love being 3!! I have been attending dog school since I was 1 1/2. My mom says something about "agility" and I don't know what that means, but man do I love going to dog school! Some of the reason I love dog school is because I get to ride in the car!! I also get to hang out with other dogs, which for the most part I like. I am currently in a class called "Novice I" at Tulsa Dog Training Club. I love my teacher Mister Jerry. My mom says that I have to take a test next Monday to determine if I get to go on to the next class "Novice II" or if I have to retake "Novice I" again. I want my mom to be happy, but sometimes I just go to class in a goofy mood. Gramma and Granddad also tell me that I need to do an excellent job at school, I want to make them proud.

My mommy took me to get groomed today. I hate it. Well I love all the attention I get with how handsome I am, but I get so nervous about all that girly stuff. I often get mistaken for being a girl dog already, take me and put smelly powder on me and ughh it's hard to be a boy dog.



2 comments:

  1. Boca you are such a fun dog! Auntie Susan loves it when she gets to see you and gets kisses from you. I love that you are doing your own blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bark bar rar rark. Arf arf ar rar rarf.

    ReplyDelete